• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Harley Spencer

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
Official Checked Star Member
Yikes! That DOES sound like a very stressful waiting on pins and needles game to have to endure. Hopefully it works out. :thumbsup:

I hope so!

A great interview with Harley its always great to learn more about an adult star other that what you see on camera. Thanks for doing it Harley.

Not a problem! I like interviews.

There's also more about me on my blog if you ever want to read more :)

Mr_Stiffy

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Thanks for taking the time to do this interview, Miss Spencer, it was very enlightening.

Although I worry how many fappers will be inspired to try and convince their favourite models that they want to really get to know them, under the delusion that because it worked out well for our Happy, it can work out for them too. ;)

Also, wish I'd tried harder with one or two models in my own time that I liked chatting to about random crap. Hah.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Mr_Stiffy said:
Although I worry how many fappers will be inspired to try and convince their favourite models that they want to really get to know them, under the delusion that because it worked out well for our Happy, it can work out for them too. ;)
Yeah, we'll be ... Oops! I mean they'll be like McFly in the movie Back to the Future --- Loraine, you are my density. :rofl2:

EggMcMoofin

I'm secretly in love with Ron Jeremy!
Do you really want I see that? I could totally do that, but I'm pretty sure that's not wank material.

Any actions you can perform....

Any items of clothing you can wear....

Any thing you can say....

Is wank bank material for someone, somewhere, at some time. The more fetishes you can cater to, the more attention you are likely to get. That's why fetish sites are so big in Europe.

Harley Spencer

Thanks for taking the time to do this interview, Miss Spencer, it was very enlightening.

Also, wish I'd tried harder with one or two models in my own time that I liked chatting to about random crap. Hah.

Yeah, it's definitely not going to work for everyone. It entirely depends on the two people involved. Happy and I just so happened to click on a number of different levels. He's not just any old fapper :)

Any actions you can perform....

Any items of clothing you can wear....

Any thing you can say....

Is wank bank material for someone, somewhere, at some time. The more fetishes you can cater to, the more attention you are likely to get. That's why fetish sites are so big in Europe.

Yep, absolutely. There's all sorts of random little fetishes out there. Hair brushing, farting, queefing, makeup application, bathing, eating, putting on lotion, etc. I've done a couple sort of odd ones for Clips4Sale, including one wearing a snorkel mask because a guy asked me to, and another of squishing a banana with my feet.

I need to come up with a nice list of clips I can shoot that might appeal to various different niches. And then I need to find the time and privacy to shoot it! My living situation does not make for easy filming.

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I don't know how to say this without sounding awkward, and I'm especially not good with words when my brain is sharing resources and after I've had a few but there are countless hot women who do adult modeling but there's just some who stand out from the rest. You have the most beautiful eyes. You have maybelline cover girl looks but us guys (and girls I imagine) are thankful for what you do.

Harley Spencer

I don't know how to say this without sounding awkward, and I'm especially not good with words when my brain is sharing resources and after I've had a few but there are countless hot women who do adult modeling but there's just some who stand out from the rest. You have the most beautiful eyes. You have maybelline cover girl looks but us guys (and girls I imagine) are thankful for what you do.

Aww well thank you :)