• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nude models for collaboration

DimasFrolov

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
Hello,
I'm a professional photographer based on Koh Samui.
Looking for models who travel to our amazing island and want to update Nude portfolio.

DimasFrolov

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
could you please let me offer you a paid photography task?
Collaboration shoots means that both parties involve and mutually benefiting from the resulting images and using them for portfolio or promotional purposes.

You can read what it means more detailed here: Are you interesting in collaboration shootings?

In a simple way, I can say that imagine the scenario where a photographer pays money to the model for her job, and the model pays money to the photographer for his job. If their rates (and quality of work) are equal, then the outcome is essentially free for both of them.

mokmak

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Collaboration shoots means that both parties involve and mutually benefiting from the resulting images and using them for portfolio or promotional purposes.

You can read what it means more detailed here: Are you interesting in collaboration shootings?

In a simple way, I can say that imagine the scenario where a photographer pays money to the model for her job, and the model pays money to the photographer for his job. If their rates (and quality of work) are equal, then the outcome is essentially free for both of them.
not a collab-
Could you please let me DM you here on your Instagram?