• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My Asian cam girl tattoo humiliation & saggy tits

undercover88

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
Hi
Im new to this forum and i thought i would share my recent experience with a Filipino girl Ive met on a cam site. Im a huge fan of Michelle the pass it round girl, the woman covered in sex tattoo's. So anyway ive met this very cute Filipino girl on a cam site who i see regularly. Ive persuaded her to start getting lots of sex tattoo's on her body and she's really keen. So she started with cum in my ass written above her ass crack, cum slut on her pussy lips and then i luv cum written above her clit. They look amazing and its a real turn on that she will get anything done. Next she will get i swallow cum and i swallow piss on each breast.
She also has saggy tits which i love. I have bought her very heavy weights which she uses to stretch out her boobs and shes very happy to get as saggy as possible.
Just wanted to know what you guys thought of this? Am i abusing my position? Shes up for anything? You guys think this is hot. Interested to know your comments.

Pictures to follow very shortly

DOA82

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Sounds repulsive, I feel sorry for the girl she has to go to these degrading lengths to satisfy you.

undercover88

Shes happy to do it for me. She loves it. A lot of the stuff was her suggestion. We are good friends and things might end up more serious. I think she is beautiful and her tattoos look great. I do understand that some people will be very offended by what she has written all over her body. She did get a lot of disproving and shocked looks when she went topless on the beach

undercover88

My sexy friend with her new breast tattoos.
I eat pussy and i swallow cum

i98024_boob2.jpg
[/IMG]

i98023_boob.jpg
[/IMG]