• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Best American Truck: Ford vs Chevy/GMC vs Dodge

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I have a 2014 GMC Sierra Z71 SLT. Nice truck but I just got hit with a large enough repair bill that I'm seriously thinking of getting a new vehicle within the next 2 years. I want to time things right. I'm a little pissed paying my repair bill but I don't think today or this week is a good time to bargain on a new vehicle. Anyway, my GMC is good but I'm leaning toward the Dodge Ram. Haven't seen any F150s that I'm crazy about yet. What do you guys like as far as American trucks go?

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Why American?

Look at all the terrorist and rebel groups around the world, and look at what they are always riding in:
1664512667675.png

1664512730500.png

From the ISIS and Syrians in the Mid-East to rebels in Africa, it's always the same brand. If you need a 50 cal or an anti-aircraft gun in your flatbed, the choice is clear!

https://abcnews.go.com/International/us-officials-isis-toyota-trucks/story?id=34266539
https://www.lenconnect.com/story/op...rists-their-love-rugged-reliable/33286347007/

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I know. I've noticed terrorists like the base model Toyota truck. I had one as my first new vehicle. It was reliable starting up every day but the suspension and brakes would be better on a Ford Ranger or something sturdier than that Toyota. It was cheap though and a great value.

I'm liking the Dodge Ram Limited. I drive in the city mostly and we take a few road trips during the year. Something like this is perfect with the 5.7 liter Hemi V8. Different color though.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I've never owned a Dodge, and likely won't. Honestly, I like Ford a little better. I've had 2 Ford's, and 2 Chevy's, and currently drive a 2009 Silverado. I like it, and would buy another one, except I'm not hip to the way they changed the extended cab door, to open like a passenger door, and not opposite, like a suicide door.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I've never owned a Dodge, and likely won't. Honestly, I like Ford a little better. I've had 2 Ford's, and 2 Chevy's, and currently drive a 2009 Silverado. I like it, and would buy another one, except I'm not hip to the way they changed the extended cab door, to open like a passenger door, and not opposite, like a suicide door.

I've never owned a Dodge Ram but I hear so many good things about them. As far as the Fords, I'm not a fan of the body styles, especially the front ends. If I didn't get hit with my repair bill I might be happier with my GMC. The GMC has good power and handling.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
They all have issues. Dodge's like to rust out in certain places. GM has always had intake manifold gasket issues on 350's(5.7) and 327's(5.3). It's been a long time since I've owned a Ford, but I had transmission issues with the second one.

Your best hope is you get one made on a Tues., Weds., or Thurs., and not before or right after contract negotiations.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Many of my most recent daily drivers have been Chevrolets including my latest and probably last. The 2001 Astro lasted 18 years and 200,000 miles without many problems except a transmission about 180,000 miles. Even then I only got rid of it because it was rusting away. I only owned 2 pickups in my life, a 1979 Plymouth Arrow and a 1972 Ford F 250. Both were ok but have no real relevance to todays vehicles.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Finally got my truck back yesterday. I will say it drives even better than new. After a new battery, oil change, wheel alignment, brake work, suspension tightening, and a new steering gear I'd like to keep it but I don't want to tempt fate and get another big repair bill. I should have no trouble trading it in with only 45,000 miles on it.

Now leaning toward the Chevy Silverado ZR2 for about $73,000.

31108832362.jpg