• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Board timing issues?

DrakeM

Robots, activate
Have seen this in the past, is getting worse the last few days. When posting I keep getting "token expired" messages. Have to try multiple times to get a post to stick. The problem is totally random. Yesterday I got locked out of posting because every time I tried it told me that I had to wait over 20000 seconds to post again. I think the culprit was that something I posted in the morning showed up as being posted about eight hours later (in the Bathtub and Shower thread in Fetish corner). Other oddity is that today sometimes the "Edit" button will appear or disappear from a post as if it thinks it has been more than 10 minutes since the post but it hasn't been. Please fix.

It just happened again, I'm locked out for another 28000 seconds. It is now 9:39 AM EST. Luckily I can still edit this one. Last thing I posted was in Babes with Watches in Fetish Corner. Maybe something wrong with that post?

mentator75

Please Jerk Responsibly
not fixed :brick::crying::eek::mad:

I get the "token" message even when I search (as well as post), as if I'm not logged in as a member

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
The last time we had this issue, Petra had to get the techies to do a little maintenance and do a server reboot.

georges and I have both sent Adam a message about this, but I'm sure he already knew.

On a side note of the last time this happened, after that maintenance & reboot, there was an odd change to how the search would work. At the time, the quote marks stopped working and the search started working on 3 letter words, whereas before, it would not. The quote marks now work, sometimes.

Anyhow, once this issue is resolved, I'm bracing myself for some weird shit.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
There were major issues with the board yesterday. I couldn't login yesterday... I was getting this for hours:

Fatal error: Could not open slave connection! in /home/funixlibs/phplibs2/_Framework/Driver/DBConnection/MySQL.php on line 154

The whole day was ruined!! :( So much so that I could not wish Aleah Jasmine a happy b'day. :( :(

Happy belated b'day Aleah Jasmine! :)

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
Do you have any idea as to when it will be solved?

I can't make posts and I keep recieving messages saying:

This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between posts. Please try again in 27979 seconds.

and

The following errors occurred with your submission
Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window.

So basically I can't make another post for 8 and 1/2 hours when this comes up. :brick:

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Do you have any idea as to when it will be solved?

I can't make posts and I keep recieving messages saying:

This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between posts. Please try again in 27979 seconds.

and

The following errors occurred with your submission
Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please reload the window.

So basically I can't make another post for 8 and 1/2 hours when this comes up. :brick:

Those messages are bogus.

Just hit the back button and try again. It may take 3, 4, 5 tries, but it will work eventually.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Sorry guys, we're working on sorting everything out. Always feel free to shoot me a PM if things go bonkers :)

I'm blaming this one on group of rogue elves who despise Christmas.

mentator75

Please Jerk Responsibly
thanks, Adam

seriously, we should complain about a faulty free service for which we have no responsibility :D

MCAHNY (Merry Christmas etc.)

and to our BDSM friends, Merry Yule-Tied

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
thanks, Adam

seriously, we should complain about a faulty free service for which we have no responsibility :D

MCAHNY (Merry Christmas etc.)

and to our BDSM friends, Merry Yule-Tied

Hehe, its all good. We're on the case. And good puns ;)

DrakeM

Robots, activate
This problem is back again the past few days. Keep getting messages about needing to wait 120 seconds because posts must be at least 10 seconds apart. Takes many attempts to post anything, one of your servers is putting out timestamps out of sync with the others, at least that's my assumption. Please fix, very annoying and the bug keeps coming back.

DrakeM

Robots, activate
This is nuts, it just took me 24 attempts to post something. Can't you fix the board by just checking the number of seconds you want us to wait? If it is bigger than 10 then the board is broken, just let the post through. Oh, and of course I had to attempt to post this multiple times to get it up.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
This problem is back again the past few days. Keep getting messages about needing to wait 120 seconds because posts must be at least 10 seconds apart. Takes many attempts to post anything, one of your servers is putting out timestamps out of sync with the others, at least that's my assumption. Please fix, very annoying and the bug keeps coming back.

Well after two attempts, I received this message when I tried to report a spam thread in the FreeOnes Talk Forum ...

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between reporting posts. Please try again in 237 seconds.

freeones_regina

Administrator
I reported this to the tech guy but he could not find anything weird with the time stamps of the servers.

Do you guys still have this problem?

Last edited:

DrakeM

Robots, activate
It comes and goes, seems to happen for several minutes then goes away for several minutes. I'll post here if it comes back and note the time of day.