• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gal Gadot to play Wonder Woman in Batman vs Superman movie

BaqNznpCUAAy3jp.jpg:large

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=841981&ocid=ansent11

Gal Gadot, who played a supporting role in "Fast & Furious 6," has been cast as Wonder Woman in Warner Bros. upcoming untitled sequel to "Man of Steel."

Director Zack Snyder stated: "Wonder Woman is arguably one of the most powerful female characters of all time and a fan favorite in the DC Universe. Not only is Gal an amazing actress, but she also has that magical quality that makes her perfect for the role. We look forward to audiences discovering Gal in the first feature film incarnation of this beloved character."

Gadot was named Miss Israel in 2004 and competed in the Miss Universe pageant that year at age 19. She got her acting start in Israeli TV in 2007, but her break came in 2009, when she beat out six other actresses for the role of Gisele Harrabo in Universal's "Fast & Furious."

"Batman vs. Superman" -- just a working title, mind you, but it could wind up being official — is set for July 2015. The film is considered a sequel to "Man of Steel," though not Christopher Nolan's "Dark Knight" trilogy, hence Ben Affleck in the Batman role.

So what do you think, good ideal but this chick doesn't have an boobs

Mr. Hyde

Pussy, pussy, where are you?
They are going to need to get some serious breast enhancement technology involved here.

Why am I getting the feeling that this movie is going to be a major bust.

wdoall

My hand is my best friend!
Face is great for it but body is a little too thin

Mr_Stiffy

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Honestly, I was prepared for a letdown whoever they cast anyway. There isn't really a Hollywood actress that is beautiful, curvy enough and also a convincing ass-kicker to be Wonder Woman. Only someone like Gina Carano would do it for me.

wolverine83

Pussy, pussy, where are you?
I agree with Mr_Stiffy for the first and only time on this one. Gal is a beautiful lady, but she can't fill out the costume unless she's prepared to get her girls enlarged for the role. Gina Carano would be great. Plus Carano has got decent enough acting chops to pull it off next to Cavill (whom I still think was a poor choice for Superman) and Ben "I'm going to be the next Clooney Batman" Affleck.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
I can't think of any actress large enough for the role. In the comics she was like 6'4" and well muscled. They might be able to give her the same treatment of Michael Clark Duncan in the Green Mile. I think he stood on a box for most of his scenes.

Sicario

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
The only woman that I can foresee to play Wonder Woman is Gabrielle Reece. Too bad she's not an actress.

doubleday

I've seen your sister naked
She does not have to be huge. Lynda Carter is 5'9". I think even a little shorter would be okay, but tall is good. Wonder Woman should be beautiful, but approachable with a kindly face. She should be stacked and have some muscles.

Deepcover

Closed Account
The filmmakers might as well gotten Chyna to play the part.

Batman vs Superman

Sounds like an arcade game title.

Insert 25 cents...press start...insert another 25 cents...press start...BEGIN!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
The filmmakers might as well gotten Chyna to play the part.

Batman vs Superman

Sounds like an arcade game title.

Insert 25 cents...press start...insert another 25 cents...press start...BEGIN!

i think it was. and if not, it will be.

ThatRedWing

MasterBlaster
They are going to need to get some serious breast enhancement technology involved here.

Why am I getting the feeling that this movie is going to be a major bust.

I see what you did there.

abejarano12

We will be full of patience Mr Freeones!
She certainly has the beauty to be Wonder Woman, the real question is how much training is she going to do. Wonder Woman is a very experienced fighter