• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Look who Long Island voted for in New York's Third Congressional District ...

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
You have to admit. This pretty much makes him perfectly qualified to be a modern day Republican. (The Republicans of years past would have been required to hide their lies better.)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Brian Tyler Cohen

I love how he's starting to lose it when Tulsi Gabbard questions him ...

... talking over her to get his pointless thoughts across.

This second video is Brian's summary of this:

Money from the LLC, that Representative Dan Goldman is discussing, is alleged to be coming from a second Ponzi scheme that Santos was involved with. How else is this $700,000 being accounted for? Santos says he loaned his candidacy this money yet he has no assets whatsoever.

Last edited:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I watched live when Tulsi Gabbard took an ear of cactus to his rectum. He buried himself ultra-nuclear hardcore by mentioning his critics aren't sophisticated enough to understand the details. I wasn't too familiar with Santos before but he seems like another shameless douchebag politician who thinks he can play by a different set of rules with different standards along with shoveling an acceptable amount of deception down the gullet of the American people.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
This guy has turned into a real character. Probably the only thing he's honest about is his favorite activity of letting fellas rail him in the butt.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Brian Tyler Cohen ....

... The media will rip him apart everyday. 24/7. They're following him around ... It's like an entourage. :)

I can't wait until he starts crying. Boo Hoo. What a Loser!

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Money from the LLC is alleged to be coming from a second Ponzi scheme that Santos was involved with. How else is this $700,000 being accounted for? Santos says he loaned his candidacy this money yet he has no assets whatsoever.
George Santos sounds more and more like Bernie Madoff everyday ...

From 2020, he says he can guarantee a twenty-two to twenty-six plus percentage internal rate of return on investments of investors' capital? (at 2:24 to 2:52 below in the clip.) -- And this is all done without a college degree in finance or in economics.

What a joke this guy is.

Either he was a principal in Harbor City Capital Corp or he was one of the people at the top of the pyramid. Money was probably distributed to him then he quit or resigned from Harbor City Capital in that one month before it collapsed. He definitely knows more than he's telling.

Here is Chris Hayes from MSNBC ...

In the interview with Matt Gaetz, just call him, "Studdering George." he definitely has problems talking.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Let's see. He garnered 145,800 plus votes in the November 8th election against Robert Zimmerman. There's a petition out there that has over that number asking for his resignation.

(Though it really should only be the people who voted for him on November 8, 2022.)

https://www.newsweek.com/petitions-george-santos-leave-congress-garner-over-130k-signatures-1773811

I like this one. It has charm! :)

Paul Leigh social media post.JPG

Last edited:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Somebody needs to make a movie about this character too. Overlay Mr Smith Goes To Washington and have the dude who resembles Divine in dude mode who works at CNN play Santos.

AP_17352800525457_c0-71-3500-2111_s885x516.jpg

Duke Klingenpooper

I shoot my load further than you can pee!
Somebody needs to make a movie about this character too. Overlay Mr Smith Goes To Washington and have the dude who resembles Divine in dude mode who works at CNN play Santos.

AP_17352800525457_c0-71-3500-2111_s885x516.jpg
He looks like he's sizing you up. Like, "if I just go ahead and eat the clothes, can I eat this person before the Uber gets here?" because he's a gross human/Grimace hybrid with a taste for flesh and a bowl of goo.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
He looks like he's sizing you up. Like, "if I just go ahead and eat the clothes, can I eat this person before the Uber gets here?" because he's a gross human/Grimace hybrid with a taste for flesh and a bowl of goo.

Even when I sit passively watching the TV I get a weird suspicion that Brian Stelter is staring at my cock only pretending to read off the teleprompter.