• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nudist Beach

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
One day i was chilling out smoking some weed when i saw Heidi walk past. I looked on stunned and half stoned before shouting Heidi at her. She turned to look and saw me. She said i cant remember your name but you are Freya friend. I said yes thats right. I said Freya is worried about you. I said lets go and ring her and let her know you are ok. I went to look for my phone. I told freya i need to charge it. I had left my phone and passport etc in a bag in my car. When i went to my car they were not there. I knew somone from the the village must have taken them so i went back and said who took the bag from my car. No one knew until all of sudden i heard a voice say you looking for this. A guy was holding my bag in front of his face. He said you can have it back when you do me a favour. I said whats the favour. He said we can discuss that after dinner. He let the bag down and it was a face i recognised. I said Sausage he said Tripod. I said yeah. He came over and i thought he is going to hit me but he hugged me. He said welcome. I hear you have being enjoying yourself here. I said i have thanks. I said are you ok about Maddie. He told everyone this guy stole my gf years ago. I wanted to kill him for a long time but she left him too soon after. You cant cage a free bird. We both laughed. He said we both have good taste my brother. He handed me my phone. I said Heidi come back to my room and lets ring Freya. I turned on my phone and had loads of missed calls, messages, video messages, pics etc. I said i will look at them later. I rang Freya the phone rang out. I said lets take a selfie and send it to her. Heidi said i have a better idea. She said remember the pics and video i took with the surfer. Lets do that. Me and Heidi kissed. I took off her clothes and she took off mine. She gripped my soft cock and i took a photo of her hand on my dick. She sucked my cock until it was hard. I took a photo of her lips on my cock. I then licked her pussy. She took a pic of her pussy being licked. I then tit fucked her and we took a close up of the same. I then fucked her doggy style. We videod that not showing our faces. She then rode me and i videod her bounce on my cock and her tits bounce. We fucked and videod each other. She came a couple of times. I was close to cumming and said where do you want my cum. She said on my face. I came on her face and we videod the same. After we were finished she grabbed the phone and did a selfie video with both of us. She said dont worry Freya i am fine. Your friend is looking after me. We both laughed. She said we love you and we blew her a kiss. We then sent her the pics and videos in sequence. We chatted and chilled and fucked once more before dinner.

Tripod

After dinner suasage pulled me aside. He said come for a walk with me. We walked for 30 minutes through the woods to a clearing. I saw the biggesr canabis field i had ever seen. There must have being thousand of plants. He said this is what pays for our little village. This is what brings all the hot girls i.e. cool place to live and all the weed you can smoke. He said only you and me have seen this field. The next few days i want you to harvest these two rows. Leave the bags at the front and i will collect. At the end of the week i will drive them to 3 collection points. One in brisbane and two in sydney. I want you to drive 30 mins ahead of me to let me know the road is clear. I usually get some of the girls to do this but i usually only have a medium package. I have being working with some contacts and they all want large amouts now. I said is it dangerous. He said no dont worry. All the danger is with me. I said i will do it but can we discuss a favour when we get back. He handed me my passport. Just to show i trust you. I said thanks. After a couple of days of hard work i had cleared two full rows and countless bags of weed. Suasage turned into bales and wrapped. We used a trail bike to load a camper van. We met that night and he said i am going to bring a girl with me. I.said what if ye get caught. He said i will say she is a hitch hiker and knows nothing. He said you bring a girl with you. He gave me a phone he said use this for the next 3 days. We will get new phones then. I said fine. He said only ring if you see something suspicious or you have to stop. Put gps tracker on so i know where you are. I will do the same. I said cool. See you in Brisbane.

Tripod

I was planning to bring Daisy with me as i always enjoyed her company as well as fucking her. She had gone to byron for a few days so i couldnt ask her. I thought maybe Erin or Laura would be ok but someone new might be fun. There was a small light brown hair girl that had recently come to stay that had given me a cheeky smile. Her name was Katia. I thought id ask her. So i went to her cottage. I asked which her room was she in. A stoned girl pointed before saying i think she has company. I was already in her room as she said that. Katia was riding one of the guy residents. I said sorry for barging in. She smiled and said its ok. She continued to grind his cock. She sure knew how to move her hips. She said it must something important for you to barge in. I said i need a travel comapanion for next week or so. She said ok honey sounds like an adventure. We leave at 8. She said ok. I said sorry for interupting she continued riding him hard as i left with a semi. The stoned girl said fancy a smoke. I joked i fancy a fuck. She said me too. She wasted no time and got my cock out and started sucking it. I put her up on the counter and licked her pussy.i fucked her on a chair. She rode me and i shot my load on her face. I then picked her up and brouhht her to her room we smoked and fucked more. She was a skinny blonde girl called Ellie that was sexy as fuck.

Tripod

I left Ellie and went to sleep in my own bed for a few hours as i would have fucked Ellie all night. In the morning i called over for Katia she was ready when i got there. We jumped in my car and hit the road. Sauasage rang 30 mins later to say just leaving now. Let me know when you stop or if there are cops etc. I said no worries. At the start both Katia and I were quiet. I asked her where she was from. She said Latvia. I said sorry for walking in on her and her comapanion last night. She said it was ok in fact it turned her on. I said i left with a semi myself she laughed. She said who did you use it on. I said i didnt get out of your house. She laughed she said with who. Julia? Ellie? I said Ellie. She said she is very hot. I said yes she is. After a while we flirted and she told me she wanted to fuck me first time she saw me but i was with Daisy. I said i am glad she was with me. She said its very warm do you mind if i take off my sweatshirt. I said sure. She had nothing underneath just her nice big tits. I said wow she laughed. I glanced at her every chance i got and my cock hardened. She saw that and unbutton my jeans and got my cock out. She said nice cock and gripped me tight. She wanked me off for a bit before bending over and sucking my cock. It was so nice but i was losing concentration. I said you better stop or i will crash she laughed. She pulled down her jeans and knickers and started playing with her pussy. She opened her handbag and took out a dildo and started fucking her pussy and grabbing her tits. She came twice and i was horny as fuck. I rang sausage and said we are stopping for something to eat. He said cool let me know when you leave. We pulled into the side of the road and i ate her pussy.She then sucked my cock. I fucked her doggy style hard and fast. She said if you need to cum fast fuck my ass. I fucked her tight ass and i felt my balls tighten. I then came all over her pretty face and she tasted my cum before cleaning up. I rang sauasage to say we were on the road again. We both needed a fuck and we felt chilled together after. We got to Brisbane with no issues and Suasage rang 30 minutes later to say he was there.

Tripod

In Brisbane i rang Suasage. I said we are here. He said we will meet up for dinner tonight go have fun. I saw a sign hire a speed boat. I said what you reckon Ellie. She said sounds like fun. I paid for the boat and we set off. We went out from shore and we stopped. Ellie took out my cock and gave me a lovely bj. I then fucked her ass in mutiple positions and made her cum a few times before shooting my load all over her face. It was an amazing fuck.

Tripod

That night me and ellie met suasage and candee for dinner. In a chinese resuraunt where suasage had a view of the van at all times. He said why dont you ellie and candee get a room together as he had some business to do. I knew he was sleeping in the van as he couldnt lsave that amout of weed unattended. He said he wanted me to meet mates tomorrow. I said cool. We booked into a hotel. I said the girls can have the double bed i will take the single. I could see them smile. In the room the girls asked if i wanted a message after driving all day. I said sure. The both gave me a very relaxing massage before camdee kissed me and ellie grabbed my cock. They took turns sucking my dick before i fucked candee and ellies pussy. Candee put me in ellies ass. I fucked her ass hard. I made them both cum a couple of times before cumming on their faces. We fucked again later. They were two hot horny girls. I thought to myself this will be a good trip.

Tripod

After a few hours sleep i went out to sauasage. I said i will mind the van go fcuk the girls and get some sleep. He said you sure you dont mind. I said no. The next morning sauasage came out. He brought me something to eat. He said i have arranged a meeting with them this morning. I said ok do you want me to come. He said do you mind. I said no. But what do we know about these guys. He said. They are not your typical deelers. Its an older guy and his nephew. They see weed to uni students. I said how do we know they are not cops. He said i know a cop here who checkex them out. The cops have never heard of them and they are just trying to make a few quick bucks.
We went to meet them and its was clear thet were not cops or major drug dealers. The oldsr guy was the businessman. They talked about doing regular busines if they could get supply at the right price. We asked how much they wanted and it was double what they had originally asked for. I jestered to suasage i wanted a word. I said lets leave for a bit this is a bit suss. Suasage said no its ok. They also wnated to pay half of what was previously was agreed. Suasage said ok its clear we are wasting our time and we left. He wss furious and i didnt blame him. An hour later we got a call. Lets meet. This time they said can you do twice the original order. Suasage said yes but you take the same again in a month. They agreed. Suasage said if you want double you pay full price on the original and i will give you 10% of the second order. He said thats 190k cash. They said it will take a couple of hours to get the money. They agreed. I said we will take your nephew with us so there is no messing about. I said dont worry we will look after him. I said do you like blondes or brunettes. He said blondes. I said hopefully she likes you then. He said she will. I ssid to the older guy 2 hours or the deal is off. Not a minute more. Are you ok with that. He said thats fine. We shook hands and took the nephew with us. On the way back to the hotel i said whats your name. He said Marcus. I said will your uncle have the money in 2 hours he said yes. I said cool. Back in the hotel.Candee and Ellie were down at the pool. They liked the look of our new friend. I said to sausage lets get ellie to come with us. He said and go where. Check out the uncle. He said ok. We told Ellie we wanted her to come with us. Candee chatted to Marcus. They were flirting with each over when we left. He said how will we know where the uncle is. I said i left my phone in his car so we can track him. He said damb you are smart. I smiled. We tracked his car to a gym in the suburbs. I said Ellie go in and ask about joining. Ellie went in and asked for the manager. Our guy came to talk to her. She wanted to know was there many female members and the cost and if there was any hot male members. His phone rang and he left his briefcase. Ellie opened it and she saw bundles of cash. He returned quick remembering he had left the cash behind him. Eliie flirted with him before leaving. She jumped in the car and we sped off. She said he has cash. We all high fived. Back at the hotel Marcus and Ellie were no longer at the pool. We went up to the room and we could hear them talk. So we went in. Candee was naked and marcus in just a tshirt. It was clear they had fucked. I said we have 30 mins lets go back. He kissed Candee and said that was awesome. We went back and Marcus uncle was back. He had a briefcase. We counted the cash it was all there. I said where do you want the drop he said park the car in the garage and you can unload. I drove the camper van in and we unloaded they checked the weed and marcus had a smoke. He said wow this is amazing stuff. Suasage said i told you it was amazing weed. They weighed it on industrial scales and were happy with the little extra suasage gave them. Suasage said see you in a month. They said for sure. We left and high fived in the van. We picked up the girls. 10 minutes out the road i rang suasage. I said drive ahead of me for a bit. He said thats not how it works. I said i will drive ahead for 30 mins. Turn around and come back. Dont drive beyond how far i went but i will be back in time. He said what you up to. I said i will explain later. I turned around and drove fast back. I soon passed suasage camper van. I then passed a car that looked like it was following suasage. I turmed around and passed the car and i passed suasage. I spoke to Ellie and said i want you to hitch hike and get in the car i showed you. Distract the driver. She jumped out and started hitchhiking. Her top was tight and she rubbed her nipples until they were poking out. She had shorts on. The guy driving must have been one of marcus friends he drove past Ellie before slamming the breaks and driving back. As Ellie got in. I rang Suasage and said either drive off the next exit or hide at the back of a service station etc. He said why. I said we are being followed. Suasage went off a side road staright away and drove into a driveway and hid. Meanwhile Ellie had just got in the car. The driver was distracted by her hard nipples and tight top and shorts. He then realised he was ona job so sped up to catch up with suasage. After 20 minutes of speeding there was no sign of suasage van. He pulled over and rang someone and said he had lost them. They shouted at him how did you lose a campervan. He was visabily shaken. He said Ellie i need to go back sorry. Dont suppose you fancy a fuck. Ellie felt sorry for him. She said how about a topless handjob. He said yes please. She wanked him off as he played with her tits. He didnt take very long to cum. He thanked Ellie and left back to Brisbane. I picked up Ellie and rang Suasage. I said i will drive 30 mins ahead. I could hear him and Candee fuck. Both me and Ellie laughed. Ellie told me about the handjob. She laughed saying i love giving handjobs. She cuddled into me as we drove on to sydney. We stopped halfway betweenn brisbane and sydney it was late and we were all wrecked. I told Suasage what happened and he said the cheeky fuckers.

Tripod

I rang sausage and asked can you let me go to Sydney. I want to suss it out first. He said ok if you are sure. I said when is the meeting he said Saturday. I said fine. I said lets go back to the village and we will discuss it further. Back in the village we chilled out. Inis gave me a big hug and said she had missed me. I said thanks i missed you too. She was looking so hot. We kissed and hugged and i brought her back to my cottage. She took off her top summer dress. She was wearing a purple bra and panties and looked so hot. She took them off for me slowly. Her body was so hot. She said i hot dream about you. I fingered myself a couple of times thinking of you. I said thats hot. I said how about you finger yourself for me now. She smiled and said ok. She played with her perfect 34d tits. Before rubbing her clit. She then slid two fingers into her perfect pussy. She moaned and bit her lip. She looked at herfelf in a mirror as she came.
We then smoked a j and she played with my cock. She loved the feel of it in her hand. She then climbed on top of me and rode me hard and fast. I flipped her over and rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips before sliding it in hard. She liked that so i did it a couple more times. I then fucked her tits and she sucked my cock. She said fuck my ass. I slid my cock into her tight ass and she moaned and talked dirty. Your big fucking cock feels so good in my ass she said. I fucked her ass for ages and she came twice. I said where do you want me to cum. She said id love you to cum in me but i want to taste you. I shot my load all over her tits, face and mouth. She licked up every bit. We smoked another j and slept in each others arms. Her hot tits pressed against my chest and my hand on her hot ass.

Tripod

A couple of hours later i woke to the sound of Inis moaning. She was playing with her pussy. When she saw me she smiled. I was hoping you would wake up. She said i have it bad for you at the moment. I laughed i said finger that tight cunt for me. I said grab your nice big tit for me as you rub your clit. She looked at me real sext and said i love when you control me. You own my tight lil cunt. I love when you suck my tits and bang my cunt. I am your lil sex doll. She kept talking dirty and moaned as she fingered. I kissed her as she came. She loved that. She starred into my eyes after she came. She whispered i want you to fuck me. I nodded as i slid my cock into her wet pussy. She moaned. I then pulled it out before slamming it back in. I put her legs on my shoulders and i pounded her hard. She moaned fuck, fuck me oooo, ya baby, fuck your lil slutty fuck doll, as i continued to pound her. My cock felt so nice in her wet pussy. I felt her sexy big tits and i sucked her nipples. She grabbed my ass to fuck her harder and deeper. After she came i picked her up and brought her over to the wall. She held on to me as i fucked her hard. Her pussy was soaking and she moaned as we kissed. After a while i fucked her as i carried her to the bed. I put her on the bed on her elbows and knees and i got behind her. I slapped my cock off her ass and she looked back with her hot fuck me face. I rubbed my hard cock up and down her pussy lips before sliding it into her cunt. She moaned in delight. I pulled her hair back as i started fucking her deep and fast. My six pack slammed against her ass with every thrust. She moaned and her tits wobbled as i thrust my cock into her. She soon came hard. She said fuck my ass. I pulled my cock out of her soaking pussy and slid it into her ass. Her ass was pushed up as i slid my cock into her tight ass. She moaned in pleasure. I pushed her head into the pillow and fucked her slow and deep before building up some pace. She sucked and nibbled my finger. I was now slamming her ass and she was moaning loudly. I could here a few voices laugh before distant moans. After she came she whispered cum in my pussy. I want to feel your hot cum in me. I slid my cock back in and fucked her fast. She said give me your hot cum. I want you to cum in my cunt. My balls tightened and i felt stream after stream of cum shoot into her pussy. I moaned as i fell on top of her. She kissed me and said no one fucked me like that ever. She looked into my eyes and said we need to do this more often.