• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Texas shooting leaves 26 dead. Mental health, not guns, is the issue, Trump says

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Nobody is suspicious that these are happening pretty much weekly?
How its presented by the media aka Fake News?
One time its a Nazi, Then a no motive millioniare, then a ISIS Muslim shouting Allah Akbar, then a Gun Nut, Then a person with mental problems.
And the cycle goes around and around.
Obvious fake shooting/bombing/whatever victims doing interviews all over MSM immediately.
Tons of photos of Militarized Police playing with their guns but still not one photo of an actual dead person.
Not one. Finding a drop of blood in any one of them is pretty much impossible.

Do you understand what bullets do to the human body?
And emotional Truama. Even a fender bender makes people a nervous wreck nevermind a mass murder that you just witnessed and escaped from, seeing people killed. Doubt anyone would be smiling but they always are. Dupers Delight.
Why are you all so gullible?
Fucking CNN. They say it, you believe it.
Even half the comments on their own news videos are calling these weekly terror attacks fake even with comments being removed.

Witness MSNBC. Bullets flying all around like a war zone.
More Smiles

Whatever, carry on with your conversation, don't mind me.

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
^^^^
Gotta give credit to the youtuber in video two for being a complete dipshit.
Umm, dear dipshit. The woman wasn't "smiling over dead kids", she was smiling about the touching support a victim's family has given to HER at a time they are dealing with so much THEMSELVES. The comment was part of a theme about the community coming together. Apparently this Youtube cunt has never experienced anything of the sort in his pathetic life or he'd understand that welling up of emotion.
And yes, it's possible to have your glasses shot off without the projectile entering your head, face, etc.
What a stupid, disrespectful fuck this guy is. So sorry I wasted 5 minutes listening to the turd.

----------------

Johan wrote: 1) Who said anything about turning up your guns to the US government ? We're pro gun-control, not gun-ban.

Doesn't matter.
You can see what you're up against when so many people actually consider owning a gun a "God given" right.
Not a right given by men in the form of a lawful amendment to a man made doctrine of government.
A "God given" one.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Don't duck the questions. It's your contention that everyone that gets hit with a bullet dies? Where are the communications that this was staged? Where are the people that were listed as dead but found alive? Not just this incident but all of the others you make these same claims?

Gullible? That shithead you found on yootoob wants to see blood and dead people and you lap that shit up.

And you also want to see videos of serious and critical patients. Hooked up with tubes and heart monitors in an unconscious state. Go create a living will for your family to honor this wish for yourself. Proof to those that don't believe that you got hurt.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
^^^^
Gotta give credit to the youtuber in video two for being a complete dipshit.
Umm, dear dipshit. The woman wasn't "smiling over dead kids", she was smiling about the touching support a victim's family has given to HER at a time they are dealing with so much THEMSELVES. The comment was part of a theme about the community coming together. Apparently this Youtube cunt has never experienced anything of the sort in his pathetic life or he'd understand that welling up of emotion.
And yes, it's possible to have your glasses shot off without the projectile entering your head, face, etc.
What a stupid, disrespectful fuck this guy is. So sorry I wasted 5 minutes listening to the turd.

----------------

Johan wrote: 1) Who said anything about turning up your guns to the US government ? We're pro gun-control, not gun-ban.

Doesn't matter.
You can see what you're up against when so many people actually consider owning a gun a "God given" right.
Not a right given by men in the form of a lawful amendment to a man made doctrine of government.
A "God given" one.

I only posted it because it was recorded off MSNBC.
I don't care what the yootoober has to say. Its from MSNBC.
As always there is smiling. No emotion of greif or trauma at all.
Like always.
The mother of a teenage girl victim reading a rehearsed speech with no emotion at all. Husband the same way.
Not a hint of greif, sadness, trauma, or even physically looking like theyve been crying at all.
Their teenage daughter was just violently murdered for fucks sake.
And its the same over and over in every one of these.
Whatever, keep believing it. See you at next weeks.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Don't duck the questions. It's your contention that everyone that gets hit with a bullet dies? Where are the communications that this was staged? Where are the people that were listed as dead but found alive? Not just this incident but all of the others you make these same claims?

Gullible? That shithead you found on yootoob wants to see blood and dead people and you lap that shit up.

And you also want to see videos of serious and critical patients. Hooked up with tubes and heart monitors in an unconscious state. Go create a living will for your family to honor this wish for yourself. Proof to those that don't believe that you got hurt.

I'm workin on it.
FjccDIo.gif

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Doesn't matter.
A "God given" one.

And before firearms, a bow, a sword, a spear, a sling, etc.

The right of self defense is a God-given, inalienable right. The second amendment is that right in it's application.

Johan

The right of self defense is a God-given, inalienable right. The second amendment is that right in it's application.

I challenge you to find any Bible quote establishing the right for the people to own or bear arms.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I challenge you to find any Bible quote establishing the right for the people to own or bear arms.

Luke 11:21 (KJV)
When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:

Exodus 22:2 (KJV)
If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him.

Luke 22:36 (KJV)
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

The Castle Doctrine, also known as a castle law or a defense of habitation law, is a legal doctrine that designates a person's abode or any legally occupied place – e.g., a vehicle or home – as a place in which that person has protections and immunities permitting one, in certain circumstances, to use force (up to and including deadly force) to defend oneself against an intruder, free from legal prosecution for the consequences of the force used.

sean miguel

Will beat me to it, but yeah, Jesus instructed his disciples to carry swords during their travels.

But again, self defense is a God-given, or an inherent right. It's man-made governments and their tyrants or their well-meaning busy body bureaucrats who would effectively take that away.

The vast majority of mass shootings are over in 5 minutes or less. The average police response time is 12 minutes. Protecting your life is ultimately up to you.

slinger28

More titties please!
Can you own a tank in the states with a fully operational gun?
If you can't is that not going against the 2nd amendment?
When the 2nd amendment was created all they had were muzzle loaders but could they foresee in the future the technology of guns becoming more dangerous?
If technology does not matter so why are fully automatic weapons banned in the states is that not going against the second amendment?
Are you allowed to own 50 cal. Gun or is it banned? If it is banned is that not going against the 2nd amendment?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I own a fifty caliber handgun. It's great for shooting wild pigs. And at the time of the writing of the Bill of Rights there were early models of what pussies would call an "assault weapon" or whatever the fuck ginned up scary name pussies use. The Puckle gun was invented in 1717. It was a forerunner of the Gatling style crew served weapons systems. They were never used in battle but the claim that type of technology wasn't foreseen or available is patently false.

Bloodshot Scott

Loughner: schizophrenic
Cho: schizophrenic
Holmes: schizophrenic
Kelley: possibly schozophrenic...

And there are a bunch more I don't want to post here.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
White guys shoots up place

Conservative response: It's the price we pay for freedom. Nothing we can do about evil

Muslim shoots up place

Conservative response: OMG! Step up the bombings. Increase the mass surveillance. Put the Muslim ban in place. We need extreme vetting.

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.
Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.
Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

There are always discussions about what can be done. You're just projecting your own impotence.

Today, for instance. My company provided armed security for the children's mass at Our Lady of Las Vegas. One uniformed guy in the parking lot and four CCW permitted agents around the church. The principal came up to me afterwards and gave me a hug. And dozens of kids smiled and said thank you. It was a good morning. Father Jerry wants us there every Wednesday.

Bloodshot Scott

I had a schizophrenic neighbor once back around my late teens. The guy was creepy as shit - came off as utterly psychotic, and a chomo to boot.

It's sounds like government incompetence let this Kelley through the cracks since he was all kinds of people's radars before his rampage.

sean miguel

whenever there's a mass shooting the left in lockstep and right on queue chimes in with the need for more legislation, some of which are already on the books:

more laws that aren't enforced is the solution.

the banning and seizure of privately-owned firearms in America is the solution. Be honest, libs.

Mayhem

Banned
Can you own a tank in the states with a fully operational gun?
Nope
If you can't is that not going against the 2nd amendment?
Nope
When the 2nd amendment was created all they had were muzzle loaders but could they foresee in the future the technology of guns becoming more dangerous?
Ever hear of a guy named Ben Franklin? From where I'm sitting, he had a grasp on technological evolution.
If technology does not matter so why are fully automatic weapons banned in the states is that not going against the second amendment?
Full automatic isn't banned.
Are you allowed to own 50 cal. Gun or is it banned? If it is banned is that not going against the 2nd amendment?
You're allowed. Head down to your gun shop and ask for a Barrett .50, or a McMillan .50 or a .....

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
the banning and seizure of privately-owned firearms in America is the solution. Be honest, libs.

No, it's not. At least not among the libtards I know, and I know an awful lot of libtards. A whole bunch of those libtards even own firearms, including myself.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Registered Democrat and Atheist Devin Patrick Kelley was the shooter he was an anti-Christian, anti-American nutjob.

http://billlawrenceonline.com/devin-patrick-kelley-antifa/

Texas Church Shooter Was Antifa Member Who Vowed To Start Civil War

http://yournewswire.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/

That's a bullshit story made up by Alt-Right whackadoodles. Probably some of your Klan brothers.

White guys shoots up place

Conservative response: It's the price we pay for freedom. Nothing we can do about evil

Muslim shoots up place

Conservative response: OMG! Step up the bombings. Increase the mass surveillance. Put the Muslim ban in place. We need extreme vetting.