• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between posts. Please try again in 286 seconds.

Masuimi Max

Looking to go where no FreeOnes member has gone before!
Official Checked Star Member
All the time! lol

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22268679086 seconds.

This equates to approximately 706.13518157027 years or 318,123,986,942,857,633 / 450,813,600,000,000 Years to be precise

bored.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I've been complaining about this problem in this thread http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?869879-Board-timing-issues since Dec. 2015. This is not a new bug with the board and I've seen it constantly for months now. The more you post, the more likely you will hit this bug. See also http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?926781-what-is-wrong-with-that-board in FreeOnes Talk.

Thank you for letting me konw Drake, much appreciated.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22268679086 seconds.

This equates to approximately 706.13518157027 years or 318,123,986,942,857,633 / 450,813,600,000,000 Years to be precise

bored.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for letting me konw Drake, much appreciated.

But then again if it was Star Trek and the U.S.S. Enterprise, we'd be there in a matter of seconds. :)

classic-star-trek-montage.jpg

Good old Scotty with those dilithium crystals! ;)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I think that I may have found a solution here. ;)

I got this, "The board requires that you wait 10 seconds between posts. Please try again in 309 seconds."

I waited a few seconds, but not the full 309 ... and I then hit the "Go Advanced" box. I then came to the "Preview Post" box .

I "previewed my post" and I hit the "Submit Reply" Box.

My post went right in. :)

MissHybrid

I got this, "The board requires that you wait 10 seconds between posts. Please try again in 309 seconds."

I waited a few seconds, but not the full 309 ... and I then hit the "Go Advanced" box. I then came to the "Preview Post" box .

I will try it myself...make it so John.

DrakeM

On a mission from the future to fix the timeline

Wish it were true but failed every time I tried it. Just keep banging away and eventually your post will go through and almost never the full amount of time it wants you to wait.

MissHybrid

Wish it were true but failed every time I tried it. Just keep banging away and eventually your post will go through and almost never the full amount of time it wants you to wait.

I can't wait 706 years!