• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your Favorite Types Of Video Games?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
1) Shoot 'Em Ups
2) Racing
3) Fighting
4) Platformers
5) Sports

I'd like to get into RPG games. I know there are many great ones out there. I just don't have the patience or attention span. I'm still trying.

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
1) Shoot 'Em Ups
2) Racing
3) Fighting
4) Platformers
5) Sports

I'd like to get into RPG games. I know there are many great ones out there. I just don't have the patience or attention span. I'm still trying.

One of the good thing about RPGs, even the old school ones, is that you don't have to finish them all in one sitting. A lot of them will be impossible to do that anyhow as some of them run 30-100 hours long. It's not like old side scrollers or platformers where you had to beat them in one night, and a successfully completed run on them maybe lasted a couple of hours. You could do an hour or two each night or a handful of hours in a week with a RPG, and it usually doesn't hurt the experience unless you go for a real long time without playing it. Be warned though as I've lost myself playing some of them and didn't realize I was 18 hours into playing the game straight until I looked around and the room was dark because the sun went down hours ago and realized I had to take a piss real bad because I was holding it in most of that time.

freeones_regina

Administrator
  1. MMORPG - like World of Warcraft
  2. City builder games - Still love to play Cities Skylines
  3. Any type of RPG - like the Diablo series (Action RPG) or open world RPG's like Morrowind, but even GTA 5 is an open world RPG I think. Or something like Final Fantasy.
  4. Strategy Games - like Age of Empires, Starcraft
  5. Hack 'n Slash - like God of War

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
pretty much anything pve, I can't stand pvp shit anymore. Co-op is fine, but fuck pvp. To toxic and obnoxious. I game to relax not get pissed off. I'm pissed off enough as it is throughout the day. I don't need it during my leisure time.

Johan

1) Strategy. I'm a big fan of the Total War franchise
2) RPG (non-MMO). Witcher 3, Skyrim, etc...
3) Management : Sim City, Planet Zoo, Tropico, Football Manager
4) Action-Adventure : Assassin's Creed, Uncharted, etc...
5) Sports : mostly soccer games (FIFA) but occasionely NBA, Formula 1, Rugby...

Pantspopsicle

Get a new wallpaper at Wallpaperheaven.com!
1) Shooters: I like more the older style of shooters or modern shooters without too much nonsense. Half Life, Delta Force, Doom (old and new), Quake, Wolfenstein (old and new) Call of Juarez, Killzone and many more. Sometimes a "tactical shooter" like Rainbow Six or Ghost Recon are welcome aswell. What i don't like are Fortnite, Call of Duty and other free to play, copycates and Battle Royale shooters
2) Platform: Love platformers. Both 2D and 3D.
3) Action-Adventure: Allot of games include in that genre. Some are great and some are alright.
4) Action-Hack and Slash: another genre i like. Ninja Gaiden, Devil May Cry, God of War, Dante Inferno, Bayonetta. Great series.
5) Stealth: Love stealth games like Hitman, Metal Gear Solid and Splinter Cell

phoenix4260

Cumming to a town near you.
used to be MOBA games, now its mostly single player RPG games like Hades, PoE and stuff like that.

RodolfoBarnes

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
1) Shoot 'Em Ups
2) Racing
3) Fighting
4) Platformers
5) Sports

FPS stands for First-Person Shooter, a popular genre of video game with a first-person perspective and emphasis on combat with weapons. They can be played in single-player or multiplayer modes and include a variety of game modes. FPS games are known for their fast-paced action and strategic decision-making.
For example CSGO, PUBG, Fortnite

Matt Superhorny

144 days since I've seen the sun
I'm mostly a fan of open world and simulation types of games.

1. Flight Simulation
2. Racing
3. Space Simulation
4. Action-Adventure
5. Adult Visual Novels

UnderBro

Bronze Member
I'll say my favorite video game types are action-adventure and RPG.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I don't know if it's a specific genre, but I like the strategy-action/adventure.
This would be games like Hitman and Portal where you have to plan out your moves. Last of Us, XCOM, Dishonored are also examples. As a teen I would have been into fast-paced FPS and fighting games, but I guess with age, I've come to appreciate the slower paced games, especially those which let you explore at your own pace and take in the atmosphere.