• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what kind of music do you listen to???

whitels1pontiac

I should probably read the Board Rules...
so lets hear it folks..what kind of music do you like..right now im listening to the song too much heaven on the bee gees one night only cd!!:cool:

Crazy Nutz

The more I look, the harder it gets!
Murder rap mostly, though I also enjoy classic and modern rock, metal, some gansta rap, a little r & b, a teeny bit of punk, some classical, some other stuff.

noguerol

Support single moms. Go to a strip club!
right now i'm listenin' "miss fat booty" by mos def .. it goes well with freeones :)

Aegis

The best things in life are Free!
I listen to many kinds of music, but my favorite genre is definately Metal. I'm not into growling and never have been. I prefer regular vocals with a lot of depth and emotion, and I also like female singers to Metal bands.
Besides regular Metal, I also like it with some symphony intruments mixed in, as well as some more opera style singing.

hedonis

I can set my own custom title!
Mainly hard rock and heavy metal (there's a blurry line between those two in my collection), but I also like Classical and Soundtrack stuff.

H

BigSwede

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
Hardcorepunk,Heavy Metal (70s,80s),Jazz,Rock´n´Roll,Country,Blues....

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I am willing to give almost any type of music a chance, and there are songs form most all varieties that I like. If I had to pick a general type I like it would be rock. I generally don't like rap or hip-hop. I also don't like R&B because it seems like half the songs practically sound like the same thing to me. I will listen to a little bit of metal now and then. I am also a fan of a lot of oldies.

thesafestplace

Create a Poll and I will vote.
I used to be into my Punk and Hardcore, but now I listen to a lot of instrumental stuff: Post-Rock (Mono, Explosions In The Sky, Sigur Rós, Godspeed you Black Emperor!), Ambient (Eno, Susumu Yokota, Stars of The Lid), Electronica (Efterklang, Tortoise, Boards of Canada) some Drone (Sunn O))), Boris, Tarentel). Also a little bit of Metal (Isis, Cult of Luna, Jesu) as well as some nice laid back stuff like Low, Ida and Massive Attack.

Undertaker

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
Black/Death metal , Classical Rock. 70's 80's and of lately a bit of punk

ratibus

myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now!
Always been a fan of electronic dance music. Right now I'm listing to a compilation of trance. But I won't say no to some progressive rock like Pearl Jam

regmcfly

Who's that woman in your sig? She looks like my wife!
I was a punk/ska man. I like Belle and Sebastian, Elbow, Doves, Mogwai, most Glasgow bands (like Teenage Fanclub, Delgados etc.). I also like Idlewild, Primal Scream, The Smiths/Morrissey, and Radiohead. And I still have a spot for some industrial stuff like NiN, Skinny Puppy and Pigface.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Rock n´ Roll, Punk Rock, Country, Goth Metal, Trash Metal. I listen to all sorts of other genres as well, good music is good music no matter what you call it.

Aegis said:
I listen to many kinds of music, but my favorite genre is definately Metal. I'm not into growling and never have been. I prefer regular vocals with a lot of depth and emotion, and I also like female singers to Metal bands.
Besides regular Metal, I also like it with some symphony intruments mixed in, as well as some more opera style singing.

Judging by your name i would almost guess you´re a fan of old Theatre of Tragedy. I sure am, Aégis is in fact one of my alltime favourite albums (i actually like Velvet Darkness They Fear even more).

Aegis

The best things in life are Free!
Patrick_S said:
Judging by your name i would almost guess you´re a fan of old Theatre of Tragedy. I sure am, Aégis is in fact one of my alltime favourite albums (i actually like Velvet Darkness They Fear even more).
Actually that had nothing to do with it. I have the album and I like it, but I didn't pick the name from it. At least not on purpose. It was just a name that popped into my head a couple of days before I registered here. I thought it sounded cool, and it was just a couple of weeks ago that I remembered the albums name when I wanted to show it to some guests.

Very good album though. Different from a lot of what I have and very interesting. It's also the only album I have by Theatre of Tragedy. I might take a look at the other one you mentioned.

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
My definitely favouriite is medieval music (both spiritual and secular) followed by renaissance music, but I also like traditional music from various countries, classical rock, heavy metal and classical music. I dislike hip-hop, rap and techno and don't think there are any exceptions for me in these sorts. Only very few examples of my favourites: Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, early Black Sabbath, Jethro Tull, Slade, Iron Maiden, Queensryche, The Cranberries...

stek1983

I can't remember what I said 100 posts ago!
indie, rock and metal

bands like Muse, Foo Fighters and System of a Down