• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wagner has turned on Russian government. Coup on Putin

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
https://www.politico.eu/article/put...-declares-war-on-russian-military-leadership/

Vladimir Putin is facing a major military crisis after Russian mercenary leader Yevgeny Prigozhin declared war on Moscow’s own defense ministry, claiming Kremlin officials had killed thousands of his soldiers.

In a statement issued Friday night, the FSB security agency said it had “legally and reasonably begun criminal proceedings” against the Wagner Group warlord “for the organization of armed insurrection.”

Prigozhin, meanwhile, claimed he had pulled his troops back from Ukraine and into Russia’s Rostov, and vowed: “If anyone gets in our way, we will destroy everything!”

...or just turn on the news and watch it as it happens. :)

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Let's hope that the CIA and others are giving Wagner a helping hand.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Wait and see and don't take the bait from experts who are plugging their books.

Ukraine-Map-L.jpg

tvstrip

..and just like that, it's over as quickly as it started.

Methinks that putsky went all out in going after Prigozhin's fam, friends and anyone else that he had to back off.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
After yesterday's circus it just proves Russia is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. I wonder how many Forrest Gumpskys they have working in their government.

tvstrip

I'm thinking more along the lines of:
Instead, he said, he thought it more likely Prigozhin might have staged his own death.
“It fits his style,” Grozev said, pointing out Prigozhin had several doubles. But he added the most credible scenario is that it concerns a “hit job personally ordered by Putin for humiliating him.”
Still, this isn’t the first time Prigozhin has “died” in a plane crash. In October 2019, Russian media reported the warlord may have been among the passengers on a plane that crashed in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

It could even have been a deal with putsky himself - think of it: Prigo gets "immunity" from a lifetime of being targeted, while putsky gets to maintain his reputation. Win-win for both.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I'm thinking more along the lines of:

It could even have been a deal with putsky himself - think of it: Prigo gets "immunity" from a lifetime of being targeted, while putsky gets to maintain his reputation. Win-win for both.
True enough. Time will tell.