• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

First model, girl you ever masturbated to

mr2dog

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
Wow, that's a really difficult question! In fact I don't remember the first time I was masturbating at all and so I have no idea who (if any) turned me on to do it... I know I was into softcore movies early on (watching them secretly at night on my little black/white TV), something like "Emanuelle", so it could be Sylvia Kristel. I seldom masturbated only to pictures or magazines, but I remember having posters of Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer and Fiona Butler (the famous skirt-lifting tennis girl) in my bedroom in the early 1990s, so it's quite possible they were on my mind from time to time ;)
TennisGirl_thumb.jpg

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Probably Monica Bellucci. I still consider her one of the most beautiful women who ever lived.
She wasn't my first celebtity crush but I had a huge crush on her in my late teenage years

ZBdmPYjTcbE1Uo3rrztneLAqIuTDekgDqvpmWJs1nk8.jpg

And, I can't tell for english but, when she speaks french, her tone and her accent are absolutely gorgeous...

Spirited

Only 3,000 posts until I get my FreeOnes shirt!
She wasn't my first celebtity crush but I had a huge crush on her in my late teenage years

ZBdmPYjTcbE1Uo3rrztneLAqIuTDekgDqvpmWJs1nk8.jpg

And, I can't tell for english but, when she speaks french, her tone and her accent are absolutely gorgeous...

I speak French (though it's not my first language) and I completely agree. Loved her role as Cleopatra ❤️

d149042b66763531dab20713292b920c.jpg

3HCpzcu.jpeg

263833d7d84f1685929115e03d7e248f84ef5226.gifv

tumblr_mvalxfIIlo1sdtaqko1_250.gifv

spreech

Practices kissing in the mirror.
even though I created this thread, I must admit, I forgot Heidi Nunez-Gomez - she was german playmate in the 80s, and she was probably not the first I masturbated to, but my first real obsession. I was more interested in smaller boobs back in the days, I guess, but I still think they're amazing. Do you like her?

Stephen1956

Private Messages; please send me some!
A woman lingerie model in a Sears and Roebuck Christmas catalog.