• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

State Of Emergency is declared ahead of brutal Hurricane Irene

Henrik Larsson

Less than 1,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt
Raining like a fuck here in north NJ already.
Say a prayer for me...:facepalm:

Don't want to.

People who think they are canines can't pray....:facepalm:

What do you mean with 'think'? There's a lot of proof, especially here on FreeOnes.

:facepalm:
Talk to someone, lil dude...

I am talking to you, old man.

Stop dreailing threads w/ your "I'm a cute lil wolfie" bullshit....
Nobody thinks your cool or cares for that matter...:facepalm:

:stir: :popcorn:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I don't think I'm cool, I know it.

lurkingdirk

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I love lamp.

Also,this hurricane shit is unbelievable. Do you folks think that the overpreparation for this is a direct result of the lack of preparation when new Orleans got slammed?

CunningStunts

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I love lamp.

Also,this hurricane shit is unbelievable. Do you folks think that the overpreparation for this is a direct result of the lack of preparation when new Orleans got slammed?

Probably, but this one isn't near as strong as Katrina, but will affect many more people on the East coast. Just wind and a lot of rain here in DC, but from what I hear they are very worried about NY and New England flooding... Norfolk, VA area is already flooded pretty bad.

ragincaucasian

I don't think the G-spot exists!
I love lamp.

yes.
When Gustav came, there wasn't a govt agency that didn't want to be the one holding the ball (like so many did during Katrina). After Gustav, Jindal was seen as some fucking hero just because he opened the contra-flow on I-10
(The Katrina disaster really wasn't about the hurricane, though)

Mayhem

Banned
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26295161/ns/weather/

I love lamp.

They'd look pretty stoopid if the let another Katrina happen.

Also, this hurricane is coming UP the gulfstream. I'm glad it's not doing what it could be doing, but it could have been. No such thing as over preparation on this one.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I think if we give the hurricanes ghetto names people will be more inclined to get away from them. Hurricane Irene sounds friendly. Hurricane Dijonae, Shaniqua, or LaFawnda sound like they could rip your weave out if you look at them the wrong way.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
This shit is getting bad already...:facepalm:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Wish me luck....lights starting to flicker.:crying:

hedonis

I can set my own custom title!
I just read somewhere that this "Monster" is packing DEVASTATING winds of as much as 33mph, and drifting out to sea...

I'll try to find the link.

Hypergalaxy

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!
Raining like a fuck here in north NJ already.
Say a prayer for me...:facepalm:

This is gods payback for the jersey shore so no sense in praying.

On another note people from the North East or supposed to be hardcore not pussies whining over a category 1 storm. Just sayin

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

This is gods payback for the jersey shore so no sense in praying.

On another note people from the North East or supposed to be hardcore not pussies whining over a category 1 storm. Just sayin

Thurs night @ 10 pm on MTV! :dislike:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Arent you supposed to be up to your neck in water with the power out? What are you doing on the computer. Dont get electrocuted... or do w.e works for ya.

Jersey Strong...you Hick!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick